Of DreamStorm Studios Piotr Penar
§ 1. Introduction
1. Personal data security is handled according to the restrictions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is the law created by the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated April 27th 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons under the processing of personal data.
§ 2. What information do we collect?
1. We're collecting, or we may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
1.1. device and browser information including IP address, cookie string data, operating system and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android ID;
1.2. information about you and you're personal data when registering with our website such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, location; information about your visits to and use of this website including geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths with using tools defined in section VIII;
1.3. information that you provide to us to subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
1.4. information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including metadata associated with the communication);
1.5. information necessary to the recruitment process;
1.6. any other personal information that you decided to send to us.
2. By sending personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
§ 3. Why do we need your personal information?
1. We collect information about you to; fulfill your request, e.g., if you fill out a 'start a project' form, we use this information to contact you directly, process your business inquiry, process your job application, request for project, to email you about new content on the website, to email you about new blog article.
2. We collect information about you for the purpose necessary for the fulfillment of legally-backed interests and goals, and the processing does not affect the disputes and freedoms of the person whose data is concerned.
3. By providing your personal data, you agree to the sharing of your data with third parties (partners and sponsors) so that they may contact you.
4. We will take cautionary measures to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the above services to you.
5. We may also use your personal information to:
5.1. personalise our website for you;
5.2. send you invoices and payment reminders to collect payments from you;
5.3. send you other non-marketing communications;
5.4. keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
6. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt-out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] or unsubscribe from our next email.
§ 4. Data sharing and disclosing personal information
1. We may disclose information about you:
1.1. With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations (e.g., for example, website and data hosting, fraud prevention, viewability reporting, data hygiene, marketing, and email delivery), as well as billing, collections, tech, customer and operational support;
1.2. In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of DreamStorm Studios or any other third party.
1.3. To comply with legal process: To satisfy in good faith any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request, such as to respond to a subpoena (whether civil or criminal) or similar procedure.
1.4. To Investigate Wrongdoing and Protect Ourselves or Third Parties: To enforce our Terms of Service or other policies or investigate any potential violation of those Terms and policies, any potential violation of the law, or to protect ourselves, our customers, or any third party from any potential harm (whether tangible or intangible).
1.5. In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale (including during due diligence in preparation for the sale).
1.6. With any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
§ 5. How long will we store your data?
1. If DreamStorm Studios provides any paid for services to you, we are required under Polish tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 5 years, after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
2. Without your consent, including section IV point 1, we will not supply your personal information to any third party.
§ 6. Your rights
1. According to your personal data, you have:
1.1. the right to access;
1.2. the right to rectification;
1.3. the right to erasure;
1.4. the right to restrict processing;
1.5. the right to object to processing;
1.6. the right to data portability;
1.7. the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
1.8. the right to withdraw consent.
2. If you would like to use one of the rights, please email or write to us at the following address: [email protected] Address: Wincentego Pola 27/2-08, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.
3. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the UODO https://www.uodo.gov.pl.
4. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
§ 7. Cookies and google analytics
1. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
2. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
3. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
§ 9. Security
1. We apply technical, administrative, and organisational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network and against other unlawful forms of processing.
§ 10. Details about us
1. The personal data administrator is DreamStorm Studios Piotr Penar, with the headquarters at Wincentego Pola 27/2-08, 44-100 Gliwice, registered under NIP number 6312678703.